We make custom handmade belt straps in exotic skins or fine flat leathers
Buckles sold separately
Please complete order form or call (915) 599-1551 to place your order.
- STRAIGHT - Length of belt is the same width the entire length of belt.
- TAPER - Center (back) is wider – with a more narrow tip (end).
- RANGER – Straight belt with a 2nd piece (billet) sewn over the top of the straight strap.
- OPTIONAL – on most belt straps, but some leathers will require billets as some hides are not long enough for 1 continuous piece.
- LEATHER & COLOR SELECTION – Billets can be used to combine 2 different colors or 2 different leather textures.
- ENGLISH BILLET – spoon shape (can use same leather on billet or contrasting center on back).
- WESTERN BILLET – western scallop shape (can use same leather on billet or contrasting center on back).
KEEPERS - Loops that hold your belt tip in place after it is buckled
- Select how many keepers you would like on your belt strap. This is determined by the buckle you use.
- You can remove keepers, but you cannot add them if the belt was not constructed for an extra keeper.
- If you want to use one of your buckles, we ask that you send it to us to ensure that we make your belt strap to size.
BELT EDGE - Choices of finish
- FEATHER BONDED – sturdy glued belt construction.
- STITCHED – contrasting or tone-on-tone threads.
- STRAIGHT EDGE - thicker edge, not beveled or feathered.
- THREAD COLORS – unless specified, the thread colors will match the leather color.
- J.B. Hill Buckles are available for purchase in Sterling Silver (tips and keepers are optional).
- If you prefer to use your buckle, we ask that you send it to us to ensure that we make the correct width and that keeper and tips will fit properly.
- If you send us your buckle, please advise the value so we can make sure to insure it correctly when it is returned.