Thank you for your interest in J.B. Hill fine handmade custom western boots. You may order boots directly from our factory! How to get started:
4 Ways to Get Fitted
- Fittings are provided at trade shows (See news and events.)
- Fittings in our factory/showroom in El Paso, Texas
- Fittings through the mail – Measuring instructions & forms on how to outline and measure your feet along with a physical pair of boots to try on to make fitting observations.
- We can come to you – If a client is willing to pick up traveling expenses for our staff we will come to you for fittings. This is especially cost effective when there is a group of clients to be fitting ( corporate, family, small events etc.)
* Note – We stand behind our fitting process. We will adjust your boots at no cost to you if needed in the unusual circumstances we have a fitting issue. All we request is that you work with us during this process.
Design the Boot
- You are the designer. Learn the Anatomy of a Boot.
- Choose from one of our styles.
- Mix and match various style options.
- Design your own custom boot with our assistance if needed.
Place your order
- Call us (915) 599-1551 direct and we will be happy to take your order over the phone.
- Download the measuring instructions and use the order form and email or fax a copy to us (outlines must be mailed).
We do carry some inventory of boots in stock in standard sizes that are available for immediate purchase and delivery. Please feel free to contact our customer service agent for a list of the styles and sizes.
Normal delivery is approximately 8 – 12 weeks and we will quote you a more accurate estimate at the time that your order is placed. Most orders can be completed 6 – 8 weeks after the fitting process is completed. Specialized orders with intricate custom designs or hand carved boots will require additional additional time. Please call for estimates. Our customer service department will keep you informed if we encounter any difficulties resulting in delays in processing your order. NOTE: Due to high demand during the holidays, please be aware that all orders require advanced preparation. In order to guarantee delivery for Christmas orders, they must be placed and sized by October 15th.
There is no guarantee on color shading and texture which may differ slightly from the boot depicted on the website screen, because of variations in electronically transmitted colors and dye lots from one batch of leather to the next. Please realize that all these leathers are harvested from actual animals, and that this leather is not man-made, so there will be variations in color and texture. The imperfections and scaring that occur naturally add uniqueness and beauty to the finished leather products. You can request swatches if you have concerns on leather textures and colors.
The majority of the boots we produce are custom fitted and may or may-not be a custom design. For this reason boots are non returnable and non refundable. If there is a problem with the design or fit we do our very best to make adjustments and please our customers. Once the order is placed and you request to cancel the order there is a 20% cancellation fee. If the leather has been cut and boot construction has started there will be a 50% cancellation fee.